For Sale Motobecane MT Becane.....not cheap...

Synthiaks

Senior Retro Guru
So, I'm not overly keen to sell this but have to offload some bikes which I have been slowly doing for a few weeks and this one is too big for me really, even though its perfectly rideable in its current set-up.

I realise its expensive & there maybe some comments as I got it for way less than this a couple of years ago, main reason its this much initially is because another one in worse condition went for this or close to a while ago (think it was on for £750, but sold on a 'best offer'), so testing the water...also hopefully to make up some for funds on other bikes I've lost on my niave purchases. Anyhow, if it doesn't go then I'll lower it and auction to see what happens, might be interesting to someone in France and happy to send abroad if theres any interest.

Wolber Canyon wheels (the reason i bought it..)
Wolber NOS tyres
TA crank
Very of the time oddball stem and bars, I have the black protector pad, just removed it to see the beautiful stem

Frames a 22'

I have the reflectors etc i stripped off.

looking for around £700, its also just been listed on evilbay, will be more genrous to retrobikers on offers.

I'm based in Islington, but bike is currenty in Chertsey, can meet around town, M25, Herts etc...

Motobecane2.png on evil bay.

IMG_20211216_151203.jpg

IMG_20211216_151212.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CTK
Back