Moots YBB 1995? Full color pics on page three

Re: Moots YBB 1995?

lewisfoto":24p2uorm said:
Muddy paw":24p2uorm said:
Squeaky rear sounds painful

Something like a Benny Hill skit, queue the fart themed jokes.

New stem on it way maybe even arrive today. And yes the "rear end" malfunctions beyond just the noise so replacement is the only option.

Gawd! your the 1st person in years that's mentioned him and i'm afraid it's a long time since i watched him on telly ..

So what stem have you plumbed for then and yep that rear shock seems pretty goosed so will that have to wait a while before you get a replacement or are you already getting another sorted ..

Got the rebuild kit from Moots so now the whole rig is at the shop for rebuild of fork and shock.

lewisfoto":k787efzs said:
Got the rebuild kit from Moots so now the whole rig is at the shop for rebuild of fork and shock.

That's good news indeed :cool: so it's only a matter of waiting to hear from the shop then you should be good to go ;) ..

Muddy paw":17ceffmv said:
lewisfoto":17ceffmv said:

That's good news indeed :cool: so it's only a matter of waiting to hear from the shop then you should be good to go ;) ..

Hopefully, I read some horror stories online about reassembling the rear shock, so we shall see.

lewisfoto":10ultfw1 said:
Muddy paw":10ultfw1 said:
lewisfoto":10ultfw1 said:

Hopefully, I read some horror stories online about reassembling the rear shock, so we shall see.

Well i should imagine most of the horror stories you've read online have happend due to most of the bike owners having ago them selves so having it done at the shop should be the safest bet ..

I have a nice silver Kore that should be 1 1/8" that I'm happy to Karma gift to you to get you rolling. I'll pull a tape on it for length and pop a few pics your way if you're interested. Are you after a minimal rise? If so, I have a a couple silver Ringle as well but would need a few bucks for those. Let me know!

Smithjss70":3kwb7ol8 said:
I have a nice silver Kore that should be 1 1/8" that I'm happy to Karma gift to you to get you rolling. I'll pull a tape on it for length and pop a few pics your way if you're interested. Are you after a minimal rise? If so, I have a a couple silver Ringle as well but would need a few bucks for those. Let me know!

Thank you for that the main goal is to decrease reach, currently at about 140mm. Ultimately would like to get to down to 100mm.

Re:

The Kore is fairly short but comes in at 110mm center to center with a modest +10 rise. The Ringle stems are longer and probably exceed the desired length. Let me know on the Kore though. If you want it, I'll give it a quick Flitzing and send it your way in time for the weekend if you PM your addy. It's nice, doesn't look like it's been mounted, all hardware in place less the top cap and should suit the build.

Cheers
Jason

F4lc1j.jpg

Gw5EMO.jpg

8Bb7ci.jpg

3VA5V8.jpg

Dbkkof.jpg

Back