Millenium Falcon

Looks very aerodynamic with the latest mods. Has your bike got a RGF bottom bracket?
I see there is a early professional for sale on ebay. I have only ever seen one other like that for sale, with those dropouts and lugs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Falcon- ... Swua1Zz7Ll

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Here is the current version of my Millenium Falcon, I had just spent a fortune building my dream road bike but I wanted to try out the aero position for TT races, so after a bike fit, I used the Falcon as a bike fit mule to test various set ups. I enjoyed going faster with the right set up so much that I got carried away and used my 3D printer to convert it into an aero bike. I also bought a few upgrades to help cut through the air better, Shimano 600AX parts, new 40 mm rims and a custom made titanium seat post with a 60 mm offset. The 3D printed parts either clip on or are clamped on. The bike will return to a more standard looking restomod bike eventually. I created the shapes and tested them in a virtual wind tunnel before printing the most aerodynamic designs and I am now able to ride a mile or two faster with the same effort although it is quite heavy at close to 12 Kg now.

EXPAERO Project - VINTAGE AERO TT BIKE- SABARRAS DESIGN.jpg

Can you do better/closer pictures of the aero covers please ?

Seat post.
Front end.
Framefit pump.
Under bottom bracket/down tube.

So 22nd Century look 💪

It's a shame that you can't buy coloured tyres like that any more, Hutchinson only make that model in black now.

Back