Millenium Falcon

Re: Re:

Southcoast":1qlltn2p said:
There seems to be some frames with and some without mudguard eyes, dependant on extact model and when made. I believe that Specs could be pretty fluid at Falcon in those days.
I have a Super Pro that's still the same spec as the brochure, but with a Super record rear mech and different saddle.
Have you already posted pics on the forum?
Any links?
I'm guessing that mine is a 1979 model, do you think that is correct?

Re:

Yes I would guess your bike is about 79 or 80. As far as I can tell early bikes did not have any rear dropout adjustment screws. I have not been able to make much sense of the Falcon numbering system.

Southcoast":2anw5don said:
Yes I would guess your bike is about 79 or 80. As far as I can tell early bikes did not have any rear dropout adjustment screws. I have not been able to make much sense of the Falcon numbering system.
That red one looks the same as the frame and forks I bought, thanks for sharing!

Southcoast":1xngm4cx said:

I don't think even Falcon understood their own numbering system. I worked in a bike shop that sold them and they appeared to be totally random !

Here is the latest evolution of my Millenium Falcon with shifters an lights swapped, The Jtek levers didn't feel safe enough so I fitted some Cane Creek carbon fibre aero levers. The shifters are in the classic position but suit the bike's new function - high intensity training.
The 3D printed light holders improve the grip due to their integrated "ramps".

Attachments

• 013b.jpg
    013b.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 1,427
wow!
amazing!
what cablestopper is that on the downtube?

the integration of brake levers and light are something of crazy!
amazing!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back