Midland Cotswold group 2nd meet 12th June Banbury +Aftermath

Well after lots of dramas we did get out in the end .......And we got wet!!

Quality effort from Nevada arriving at mine half hour before we were heading off to errrrmm unpack his new bike out of the box :shock: well worth it stunning Kona explosif :cool:

The ride was pretty short, wet ,cold ,wet and wet ....So glad british summer time has arrived. My teeth were actually chattering at one point!! :shock:

Back to the Cotswolds for the next ride!! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG00156-20110612-0833.jpg
    IMG00156-20110612-0833.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 557
Wet and a bit chilly and why does wet canal path mud smell like dog pooh? - I think I'll stop pondering on that!

The pint and meeting some more top RBers made it all worthwhile though, and unpacking/assembling my new Explosif :cool: fresh into the UK from Finland - thanks Jan! :D

It's a beauty and rode really nicely - I think I'm a Kona fan!

Thanks for organising another fun day Daj - looking forward to the next one! :D

Part way through being assembled:

rimg2991.jpg

Finished & pristine:

rimg2993.jpg

Ridden, muddy and cold:

rimg2994.jpg

Hmm...that box looks somewhat familiar...and so does that Explosif! ;) :D

Great stuff that you're already out riding it Adrian. That last pic looks like a proper mtb should.

Rubbish weather = great riding if you ask me!
Definately looking forward to the next one - I'm expecting a good ride DAJ, something to really get stuck in to - I want it to make me cry! Promise to also do it retro as well (ooops - bit of a pussy). Apologies to Nevada for not rigid'ing it up as well - I must admit a small amount of jealousy......only small though :LOL:
When is the next one then!? Good to get more people along too!!! Spread the word!!!!

Bugger I missed this thread somehow... Only a stone's throw from me too, so maybe the next one.. ;) :cool:

Back