Metal detector!

Re:

Ha! Not found any retro bling in the house yet - doesn't work on aluminium... I actually headed straight outside to the front garden... Within 20 seconds on one of the preprogrammed settings I'd got a solid hit with a coin indicator and a reading of 73... The manual reckons to dig on anything over 50. The target (check me!) is located 13 inches down...

Now the good bit... I couldn't be arsed to dig it as it was absolutely baltic in the front garden and I retreated to the warm to continue reading the manual!

When I get around to the excavation, I will post a picture here!

Paid £200 for detector and the chap kindly threw in a pinpointed as well... So i think i got a pretty good deal!

Re: Re:

ringo":1t182ev5 said:
Paid £200 for detector and the chap kindly threw in a pinpointed as well... So i think i got a pretty good deal!

Listen to you your turning into a Geek already :LOL:

What's a "pinpointed"? :)

Re: Re:

RobMac":x84l6wt0 said:
ringo":x84l6wt0 said:

Listen to you your turning into a Geek already :LOL:

What's a "pinpointed"? :)

Think it is the smaller hand held device that they use when on there knees digging the dirt....

Is that sentence as bad as it sounds? ??

Yes (English Teacher)

Could make a nice poem though:

Think.

It is the smaller, hand held device.
That they use when on.

There.

Knees digging the dirt.

Unit3/THM Jan '16

Re:

Yes (English Teacher)

I assumed you were a history teacher.

I didn't know that metal detectors didn't work on aluminium. What about those airport security door frame doo-dads?

Back