Mercian 531 MTB

Re:

I Kicked it off with a bid of £200 to get it on my eBay watch list
Topped out at £520 then it leapt up to £670 !
It's a lovely bike but too small for me and it comes after a heavy spend on my other Mercian.

Re:

It never had a BIN at all. I listed it with an starting bid of £200. It's all getting a bit exciting now though. I honestly have no expectation of what it'll go to. I'm quite touched, though, that it's causing such a stir. Glad others see in it what I do.

Re:

Errr... Is old bicycle ownership a one way deal? Are we forbidden from ever moving on? I've been collecting bikes for a long time and I don't plan on stopping. I decided that this one wasn't getting any use because it isn't my size so it's best to let someone else have some fun with it and spend any money it makes on tightening up other projects.

Re:

Welcome to the clan then I look forward to your posts
Be interested in what other rides you have if this is an example

Re: Re:

makster":2z5hqj78 said:
Whoever placed the first bid on this wants shooting
It's been stuck there for a long time. The owner quite rightly has been on bigging up the value. I really want it. How much is it going to fetch???

Re:

STOP PRESS
I just searched ebay for Deerhead Shimano and it appears a NOS rear derailleur is worth £400 in Lincolnshire ...where you could nearly buy a house for that sort of dosh :LOL:
The Mercian is therefore a snip at £270

Back