Mercian

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What do you reckon price wise? Even at 1/2 that price I could see it sticking around a long time.
I could see it fetching £1200 if the right buyer came along, but I doubt it would go much beyond £1000 in an auction.

I'm not saying that's what it's worth, who knows what it's worth, we are forever seeing bikes go for way more than we think they should. It's a rare and high quality bike in wonderful condition, if you compare it with what £1-2k would get you new and for me it's got a lot of value to offer, but we are entering dark times economically, I just can't see anyone spending £3k on a bike that has such limited appeal at the moment.

It says it’s a 600 chainset in the description.

Insane price. WAY WAY WAY WAY overpriced. Amazing nick & condition, but 3K for a 531 bike... that ain’t going nowhere. Proper London tax has been applied to that price! 😳🤯🤪

Back