For Sale Unique Patriotic Mercian and Peugeot 531C frameset

keepitmencap

Dirt Disciple
Having to clear out some bits from my mum's as she's sold her house, and something that needs moving on is this unique Mercian.

Not sure how old it is exactly, but I bought it on a whim from ebay a few years ago, and the seller told me it featured on the cover of one of the Mercian catalogues in the 80s (I have no way to verify this). Believe the unique painting was carried out by Mercian themselves. The 531 frameset is in near mint condition, and comes with a variety of unknown Campag parts, unknown chainset, and an Ambrosio/Campag wheelset with new tubs. Believe TT on this in 55cm. I have never actually ridden it but the frameset could possibly be great for modern group upgrade, or just keep it as it is. Unsure how to price this, so lets start at £650 collected from Leicestershire (or can discuss postage).

Next is a Peugeot 531C frameset. It's in very good condition, and could be NOS, apart from where a band on has been overtightened a bit. 53 ST/54cm TT, comes with a very good condition Shimano 600 headset. I bought this originally from here for a very good price, so am passing the good deal on (I haven't used it since I bought it either!). £60 collected from Leicestershire (or can discuss postage).
More images here:
gEsrLfJ.jpeg

PAcfK3k.jpeg

T3J0qId.jpg

Am I way out on the pricing for the Mercian, or is there just no market for it? My mum needs rid within a couple of weeks!

Am I way out on the pricing for the Mercian, or is there just no market for it? My mum needs rid within a couple of weeks!
You could get that if you had time to wait for right buyer to come along, but a quick sale might force you to lower the price. GLWS.

Back