Leon Paul Pozdnyakov black blade fencing sabre

Hi, Ged, just spoken to him. The sabre's still for sale. I've given Shaun your number and he'll call you later. Thanks and good luck :)

BobCatMax":u2r9v0aa said:
Apologies Giles, I thought you might've been, then i read the post properly :oops:

I used to, Sabre too. loved it, but it did my knees in. I was just ending my illustrious career as the electric sabre was taking off. very pleasant surprise to see one

Wrecked my knees too...crunching big gears remains a no-no for me 30 years after I stopped fencing.

Interestingly hamster, i've just taken it up again. the mrs has decided cycling insn't for her, and there's a new club opened in the town near our village, so we popped along. it's amazing how much I remember after 15+ years, and she loves it!

will keep an eye on the knees though. lots and lots of effort has gone into making them better so i'll not be trashing them again!

Hi, Max ;-)
Sabre still for sale BTW ; located in Bristol and I could fetch it back to Bracknell if anyone wants to collect. Knowing what Royal Mail's like now, they probably wouldn't accept it for posting :-(

Hello again, I am still looking for a sabre and if this is still for sale I would be interested and can get to Bristol area next week if someone can give me a number and name to call
Ged

Back