learner driver - test in 3 weeks any tips?

raleighrider21":1t4rvzsm said:
found a set of alloys I like :facepalm:
Might be worth spending the money on some treatment for that bad neck of yours.

Or did the lamp post just leap out at you? ;)

mattr":2kzprppk said:
raleighrider21":2kzprppk said:
found a set of alloys I like :facepalm:
Might be worth spending the money on some treatment for that bad neck of yours.

Or did the lamp post just leap out at you? ;)

I thought I had plenty of space alright ?!? lol

nah just misjudged the space and reversed in too fast, good job I wasn't driving the note aha ! cut a little part of the bumper out so I can open the boot. everything works, first dent of many to come I believe :LOL:

car is going into college workshop Monday to have LOTS done, going to change all the bushes, tie rod ends are getting done, picking up a set of adjustable coilovers later wich will be put on Monday, tracking will be done once again, wheels are all getting balanced, atleast the labour is free :D
just took the car out on a quick run to go sign some paper work at college and went to have my dressings changed and noticed that when I first start it up its a bit smokey, but not much

OP stop watching those Ken Block videos :LOL: then maybe car park furniture can feel safe when you arrive ! Adjustable coilovers ??? Get yourself into a Saxo ASAP, slam it then instal a family of caged chipmunks under the bonnet to give it that intimidating hissing pop dump valve sound ;)

M-Power":34mumowb said:
OP stop watching those Ken Block videos :LOL: then maybe car park furniture can feel safe when you arrive ! Adjustable coilovers ??? Get yourself into a Saxo ASAP, slam it then instal a family of caged chipmunks under the bonnet to give it that intimidating hissing pop dump valve sound ;)

even if I wanted to I could never do any of that stuff he does ! automatic gearboxes for me only ! saxo? ahhhh HEEELLL NAAHHH no chav mobiles for me. adjustable coilovers are only going on because I can get them cheaper than standard ones.
although granddad might be funding a 99 VW golf 1.6 automatic 5 door in red... :cool:

micra is staying. not filled the tank yet and ive done 200 miles, gonna run it almost empty :)

It can be quite liberating having a few dents. We are driving our S Max around with one side in a real mess after the other half met a log lorry. Won't bother to fix it until we are selling it. So glad we hadn't got it sorted yet when my workshop door swung against it a couple of weeks back!

I used to jump out of my beetle at work and let it park itself into a tree to get a laugh from my colleagues. A few scratches give a car character.

well this dent is erm, big. its got another dent in the door now thanks to some kids playing football and thinking it was hilarious to boot their football up the drivers door. they soon fucked off when buster came out and chased them :) im going to give it a go knocking the dents out myself at some point, wont be perfect but anything will be better than it is now.

Back