Large Steel Frame&Forks with Mudguard eyes.

Blacktopdisciple":3jbnggqn said:
I have a 24 1/2 inch pink Italvega with mudguard eyes. Columbus tubing. Frame, forks, Campagnolo headset and Simplex seatpin for £80 including postage.

Sounds interesting. Do you have any pictures?

Re:

Here you go, found some on flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16704837@ ... otostream/

The frame and forks have been powdercoated pink and replica decals applied. I clear coated over the decals. The paint is past its best. Last year I had mudguard eyelets brazed on. These and the cable eyelet on the chainstay are the only braze on's on the frame. The dropouts are Campagnolo and the hanger is still in place. The Frame is an early 70"s item hence the lack of braze ons. The lugs are nice long point ones and the fork crown is by Thompson and is a nice semi sloping design. The bike has its original headbadge and upper headset parts (Campagnolo Record). The lower race is brinneled and a bit notchy. I reckon it will last a bit more yet. The Frame has 120mm OLD dropout spacing and this combined with the lack of braze on's makes it a good candidate for a fixed gear machine. Seat tube C to C is 61cm and c to t is 63cm. Top tube is 585 mm c to c. Bottom bracket is Italian threaded and a Campagnolo Mirage item is in situ and is in good order. The seatpin size is 26.8mm and I have a 26.6mm Simplex item fitted with a coke can shim in place. Seat pin bolt is a Zeus. A velo orange chain stay protector is in place. Hope this helps.

Back