Wanted Konas anyone got some Konas

Was after the Hahanna myself for my set, and of course the elusive Explosif in my size.

This has been up a while, but not my size.

Got that on watch its a shame its nearly a 3 hour drive for me though, in some ways i only want the frame and forks, stem for the Hahanna and then do what i'm gonna do with the fire mountain and spec it better. I keep looking for an elusive 18 inch Explosif for you but doesn't seem there's many about mate. You never know though it might be like it was for me, wait 30 years then 3 come along at the same time 😂

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Got that on watch its a shame its nearly a 3 hour drive for me though, in some ways i only want the frame and forks, stem for the Hahanna and then do what i'm gonna do with the fire mountain and spec it better. I keep looking for an elusive 18 inch Explosif for you but doesn't seem there's many about mate. You never know though it might be like it was for me, wait 30 years then 3 come along at the same time 😂
I have a 17" '96 and a 19" '91/92 explosif to trade and a 17" 1989/90 fire mountain.
Just missed a cindercone '91 for £40 last week, it looked like a 16" however.
I am also looking for an 18" 👀 where are they all?!

Bar a couple of the bikes in the collection, i want to replace the others with my favourite brand Kona.
This is my wanted list bikes or frame and forks preferably need to be 19 inch or 18 inch.
1/ 91 Cindercone
2/ 93 Hahanna
3/. 93 Firemountain (Sorted)
4/. 93 Kilauea (Sorted)
5/ 90 Cindercone
6/. 89 Explosif
7/ 92 Kilauea (sortedish)
8/ 94 AA (the purple one)
Out of all those the 91 Cindercone and the 92 and 93 Kilauea are the ones I'd love to have the most.

What you got hiding away gathering dust.
Can do swaps from some of my collection, i have a few lol
Just finished building a factory spec 1991 Cindercone in the Cinder Gold

Back