Wanted Konas anyone got some Konas

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Bar a couple of the bikes in the collection, i want to replace the others with my favourite brand Kona.
This is my wanted list bikes or frame and forks preferably need to be 19 inch or 18 inch.
1/ 91 Cindercone
2/ 90 Explosif
3/. 93 Firemountain (Sorted)
4/. 93 Kilauea 19" frame size
5/ 90 Cindercone (sorted)
6/. 89 Explosif (sorted)
7/ 92 Kilauea (sorted)
8/ 94 AA (the purple one) (Sorted)
9/ 95 Lavadome (the lovely blue one)
Out of all those the 91 Cindercone is the one i'd love to have the most,love the colour of it.

What you got hiding away gathering dust.
Can do swaps from some of my collection, i have a few lol

Last edited:
Is that racing bike they did?
Yep, don’t want to spam up your thread with a roadie, but…
Good luck with your search…

Bar a couple of the bikes in the collection, i want to replace the others with my favourite brand Kona.
This is my wanted list bikes or frame and forks preferably need to be 19 inch or 18 inch.
1/ 91 Cindercone
2/ 93 Hahanna
3/. 93 Firemountain
4/. 93 Kilauea
5/ 90 Cindercone
6/. 89 Exolosif
7/ 92 Kilauea

Out of all those the 91 Cindercone and the 92 and 93 Kilauea are the ones I'd love to have the most.

What you got hiding away gathering dust.
Can do swaps from some of my collection, i have a few lol
I've atrd

Yep, don’t want to spam up your thread with a roadie, but…
Good luck with your search…
A beautiful thing but not really my thing racing bikes,i'd be more for finding a 93 Hei Hei. Lovely bike though mate.
Not quite ready for sale yet, but this is #1 on the list and might be available in the near future, pretty much original spec and will have the maximum reaction tires on for sale, rather than the smoke & dart if I do decide to move it on View attachment 666220
I would be interested in that in the future especially with it being in the black they done back then, i've got an idea what i want to do with the black versions.

Last edited:
I have a 91 red cinder cone 19 ", suntour group set, original parts that I'll sell
The red one is a 92 the 91 was this colour. Not to keen on the red version but i'd probably still be interested though because i would just respray it black 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927_080504.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927_080504.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 17
Back