Klein Sunburst Build now Finished

Just an update to show where we are at. This is where my spray job is up to at the the mo and may i say i cant wait to see the glossy finish at the end. I cant wait to pick this baby up the man is a genius.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Wow Andy, that is looking seriously good. Agree with the above, this deserves, almost demands, M900 and cantis.

WoW that takes back to mine :cool: A Klein deserves kit better than standard Shimano.

Grafton, Cooks, XC Pro etc etc

Keep this thread updated. :D

i am in a dilema due to the fact that i have NOS m900 at last and it cost me the earth. but i have white industries hubs and cranks which you could say is NOS.

my dilema is should i stick with full m900 or go with the white industries route and chase down some grafton brakes.

thanks andy

And so the night time slog begins. Im stunned it has took me 2 hours to put 4 little cantis on due to the fact that i did not realise that each spring must go in the right canti and that the plastic cover for the springs is left and right and front and back different. dont worry about the saddle it was on the seatpost i have used to hold it in work stand. I am in two minds though as to wether i should put mountain king tyres with amber wall on, or keep tyres that are on.

web.jpg

Big shout out to Jon for this amazing work.

Thanks andy

That frame looks like it's just come out the factory :cool: :cool: I wonder were my Sunburst has ended up :cry:

Well anther great project done just need a saddle and syncross seat post 27.2 if any are going.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Thanks Andy

Back