klein pinnacle 1988-1989 rebuilt from scratch

There i shrunk them down a bit.

Sorry cant do this weekend, but will keep my eye out for other meets.

Happy trails boys.

Thats a year well spent!!!!!
The cranks look amazin - im really liking that and the whole bike :D

Thanks, it was nice to have the whole spray job done at once with the cranks and forks, really happy with it. Took me 4 months to track doen the orignal stickers! all worth it. the pace forks are nto original but hay they olled rubbish:

Pinnacle.JPG

http://www.firstflightbikes.com/1988_Klein_Pinnacle.htm

also mine is a limited run that had the later cassette bb for the bulls eye cranks. sweet.

Hoping it may win aprils bike of the month!

nice :)

I dont suppose you got the colour codes for that spray? I've got a project frame I'd had shelved some time that would look ace in that pink :)

Very very very safe. Looks awesome with the Pace forks.

Will definite be in next months BOTM contest.

For future reference if anyone wants their (or another) bike nominating just give me a shout.

That is ace, the colour matched Pace forks look great. Its nice that it has a bi of history as well not just a nos frame thats never been ridden.

Thansk guys, nic to have it back on the road. I did well on it at the races, came 2nd at park farm in 89, mid twenties and cannock and top 20 at wendover for the marin series in 90. Also cam thrid in abunny hop competition to jes avery when i did 25.5 inch hop on it. unfortunatly Jez did a 38inch hope and soem guy on a yeti fro did like 28. so its been a trial bike, a xc bike and its been raced downhill at astonhill!! poor thing, it deserved its make over!!

Back