just had my mouth ripped apart

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
just got back from the hospital after have my wisdom tooth pulled only took a stitch as well my mouth is caining :shock: :cry:

cannondale king":7uil8qdo said:
just got back from the hospital after have my wisdom tooth pulled only took a stitch as well my mouth is caining :shock: :cry:

Under local or general anaesthetic?

One of mine is giving me hell and it needs a hospital referal. The dentist pulled one of my other ones and it was so traumatic for both of us he won't touch them again! :LOL:

i just had injections there the worst bit i never go under for anything but just taken 30/500 cocodamoles and im flying its great lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fun aint it :LOL: :LOL:

I had mine out when i was about 14.

Ive managed to repress those memories :LOL:

There is another anaesthetic type that puts you completely out the game but you remain fully conscious throughout
Can remember what its called but you have to have somebody with you to take you home.
In the info flyer it tells you not to sign anything :shock: :LOL:

oh god dont remind me of the noise it makes :shock:
i had 50/500 cocodomols when i had mine pulled damn those things kill any pain dead.

a quick visit to yarmouth on a friday night would have sorted that but at least u would have a pint while u were at it :LOL:

Back