Just bought a Mountain Cycle San An,need some help/advice!!!

Re: Just bought a Mountain Cycle San An,need some help/advic

Totoro":3gnsyyt3 said:
Did you stick with the parts which were on the bike or did you change anything?

I have just bought a San Andreas, one of the later ones and I'm trying to find out which year it is and which parts should be on it.

I havnt picked it up yet,im collecting it from my mates this friday,its ONLY been a MONTH since i bought it!
I will probably end up changing a lot/some of the parts,ive bought a seat and pretty much done a deal on a set of forks so far.Stem and bars i think will be next on the list!
Wont know any more or make any further decisions until ive picked it up and got it home!!!

Re: Just bought a Mountain Cycle San An,need some help/advic

g60go":13l1306z said:
I havnt picked it up yet,im collecting it from my mates this friday,its ONLY been a MONTH since i bought it!
I will probably end up changing a lot/some of the parts,ive bought a seat and pretty much done a deal on a set of forks so far.Stem and bars i think will be next on the list!
Wont know any more or make any further decisions until ive picked it up and got it home!!!

Almost the same here, I've not rode mine yet as its now in the shop for a service. I managed to find out what year mine was (2005) now I just need to ride it and see what is worth keeping and what I should change. I'm not sure if all the parts on mine are standard or not but I'm not too fussed.

Good luck with it anyway.

Latest posts

Back