July 2015 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get on it once the kids are in bed (my snippiness now self moderated JamesLee ;) )

...and Gio is correct; peacefrog I will shortly delete your comment but will copy it and send to you as a PM so you can use it in a new build thread rather than just lose it (Gio, I will edit your post to remove it also unless you get there first)

raidan73":1zwjulok said:
...and Gio is correct; peacefrog I will shortly delete your comment but will copy it and send to you as a PM so you can use it in a new build thread rather than just lose it (Gio, I will edit your post to remove it also unless you get there first)
Sorry mate. Go for it :)

raidan73":10qvvlzr said:

Ok thanks, sorry about that

peacefrog":1poaowjw said:
raidan73":1poaowjw said:

Ok thanks, sorry about that

Not to worry, check your inbox, I copied and pasted your cmment into it so you can start your own thread for your bike ;)

What a great lot! 7 was too quick ... Missed entering my Brodie BHDT for a lovely vacation. Oh well, already a very nice Brodie there.

Perhaps I'll enter PotM for th first time for a change :)

Sorry for dragging my heels on the poll, need to get an hours peace at the computer tomorrow

raidan73":2cal8mql said:
Sorry for dragging my heels on the poll, need to get an hours peace at the computer tomorrow
How you getting on with the poll mate? Do you want any help with anything?

Giom6":22ipvyb0 said:
raidan73":22ipvyb0 said:
How you getting on with the poll mate? Do you want any help with anything?

Thanks for the offer Gio but I made it in the end :oops:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=329345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back