Its a.... Sonic........Helmut Burns-London.

Peachy!":d4ixqavc said:
:roll: My missus would have a fit if she saw shoes on a work surface! :D

My misses would know better..., thankfully. But then food isnt prepared there i guess. Just oily old bike parts and grease.

raidan73:2uabsyal said:
I know what you mean Carl. Been trying to research a particular bike lately myself and, what with the lack of internet back then, there really is no substitute for old magazines. Sadly mine are long gone :(

I hear you Adrian, and it was the best part me me back then, and still is now, a simple magazine can unravel a puzzle are make you ask a question.

The internet doesnt give us that, but unlike facebook, the internet allows us this..............., a place to share the findings and the stories.

The MBI article for the Sonic made me pause several times, the name of the Bar/Stem Setup, and also the frame details of the Fabrication made me think of a member here who posted some time ago, with a question of who made his frame, and if i can find it, it may prove to be this or at least another Son of Sonic.

But the Icing on the Cake, was the Chicken or the Egg question again.

Th MBI review gave me that little bit more. Dave Yate-Orange Formula - X Brace..jpg SONIC X-Brace..jpg

Last edited:
Yeah Sorry, been struggling for a few bits to finish, namely seatpost and tyres. But nearly there now.😬

Looking forward to it mate

Back