Its a.... Sonic........Helmut Burns-London.

Re:

Some great additional details in the full review from 1992. thumbnail_IMG_2380.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2382 (2).jpg thumbnail_IMG_2379 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Re:

Slowly Gathering pace, One set of wheels for two different uses..., "Mountain and Messenger" thumbnail_IMG_2383 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Some very cool info in this thread, not to mention the bike itself! Takes me right back :)

raidan73:wbab7xol said:
Some very cool info in this thread, not to mention the bike itself! Takes me right back :)

Its a really cool feeling, when you receive a pile of mags, and sit reading through them, come to the 5th or 6th, and stuff like this pops up.

Kinda adds some weight to everybody's memories of them from BITD, especially with the smaller underground builders like Burns etc.

Wheels, MA40mb, DT stainless DB spokes, Campag Hubs, and Avocet Slicks. :idea: thumbnail_IMG_2384 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I want carpet

Re:

I have carpet :)

And a leather chair .....plus loadsa mags, great for memory reference and escaping from modern life

:roll: My missus would have a fit if she saw shoes on a work surface! :D

I know what you mean Carl. Been trying to research a particular bike lately myself and, what with the lack of internet back then, there really is no substitute for old magazines. Sadly mine are long gone :(

Back