Is this a Merlin Elevator Titanium frame £200 eBay

Just spoke to the seller, we’d been able to exchange numbers as the sale had previously been completed. He’s actually a really sound guy and I understood his predicament. We’ve agreed a price and I’m collecting in a few days. Looking forward to getting my hands on it:)

Just spoke to the seller, we’d been able to exchange numbers as the sale had previously been completed. He’s actually a really sound guy and I understood his predicament. We’ve agreed a price and I’m collecting in a few days. Looking forward to getting my hands on it:)

Excellent 👍

I should imagine all the messages he received after it was outed were quite overwhelming, glad you managed to resolve it for yourself and him.

Glad that you could work this out but ...always the same shaite at eBay. Hate the site by now.

Superb, looking forward to seeing this come together!

I've had this happen twice on eBay and once on Facebook. It's annoying, but I kinda get it. I also contacted the sellers afterwards, one had removed it because he noticed some scratches he hadn't mentioned and was worried...! I got that one :). Glad you have resolved it, it is an awesome frame!!

From the seller;

“I’m really sorry, to b perfectly honest and shud have been honest I was selling for a friend and I shud have sold it for a lot more since I sold it , I’ve about 20 people message me saying they wud have gave me between 500 and 800 for it , I just didn’t know what it was worth tbh , sorry I didn’t mean to mess u around but u can see my predicament”

Gutted. Thanks to the 20 people who convinced him to cancel. I thought Facebook was a minefield for buying.
"Shud" , "Wud"..... interesting way of writing.... advertising a Merlin Elevator FS frame for £200 & writing in such ähm... "eloquent" language-
hmm.....there's probably a connection there.... lack of knowledge in generall! 🤣

Latest posts

Back