Is it me or has the Retrobike forum banner changed...?!

Do you like the new banner?

• Yes really funky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's OK s'pose

• Bleurgh! It looks too modern!

• Total voters
I don't mind this at all John ;)

You've taken on board the comments regarding font size anyway so little point in mentioning that, for what it's worth I'd drop to about two thirds it's current size and open ou the letter spacing a touch, it'll be fine.

Great to have the google search on the main banner – saves having to use a bookmark.

Nice job

Can we have the typeface in a woodcut style?
And the whole thing monochrome like a black and white telly??

:p

I'll STFU now............I actually quite like it, makes the masthead a lot more compact.

Gone all funny on Iphoney browser- too bunched up and hard to navigate so cannot comment on home page. Some pages will not go full width and some are coming up too wide making the text impossible to read.

Si

Its not a huge change but i cant abide the small writing, its given me a headache reading some of this!

But i already feel loyel so whatever happens i will still be visiting again...and again....and again....... :LOL:

Iphone browser. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

mazdaman1980":29prxu5x said:
Its not a huge change but i cant abide the small writing, its given me a headache reading some of this!

But i already feel loyel so whatever happens i will still be visiting again...and again....and again....... :LOL:

Small font where? The forum text hasn't changed.

The small white bit at the B of bike in retrobike draws my eye too much :LOL: apart from that, shop and links seem to be different to the other buttons. Think they have an outline. Like the google search. :D

I both hate AND fear change! I'm still hoping the 90's will come back...and I don't mean fashion, but quite literally.

I suppose then I will get used to the new banner by 2030. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back