Internet through the TV

mtbdave":3f1hmznc said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00M4ZG7MO/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?qid=1420033215&sr=8-12&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

I got one of these the other day mate.

Ill look into everyones suggestions though, and thanks for them. :cool:

Re:

Thing is the set in question is all singing all dancing, just needs an internet connection or a decent ariel. No need to spend more money. One of the new generation of indoor ariels might do the trick.

The box I posted up means you can stream all channels (football,film etc) from anywhere in the world for free.

No sky contract or bt sport needed

mtbdave":3vbuqz9v said:
The box I posted up means you can stream all channels (football,film etc) from anywhere in the world for free.

No sky contract or bt sport needed
But his computer would do that, it android phone. His TV can do a bit of it already.

Or get the Ariel sorted under your rights living there.

Not to mention all the free stuff is essentially dodgy and will inevitably get shutdown at some point - then you take potluck as to whether there are updates that support workarounds for the blocks.

It's sold through Amazon,if it was not allowed then surely the police etc would have stopped Amazon from selling it?
This is how bars and pubs are playing 3pm football matches.

Yes your laptop will allow you to do a similar thing,as for the update part it's connected to your internet (by cable or wifi) so updated will happen periodically (same as your laptop or PC needs too)

The guy was asking for advice/ideas I was doing just that adding an option

mtbdave":5dd4n55z said:
It's sold through Amazon,if it was not allowed then surely the police etc would have stopped Amazon from selling it?
This is how bars and pubs are playing 3pm football matches.
I don't believe any be can be that naive in 2015. Next you'll be saying everything you see on eBay is legal.
If you believe either of those I have a frame with a filed off serial number to sell you.

And the rozzers have better things to do than tackle copyright breaches.

The TV box was a decent suggestion bar some of the content for that particular model.

Back