computer/ Hifi help

and the amplifier I have spare

s-l1600.jpg

legrandefromage":18lvpaxq said:
And I am that **** good that I can identify the Bluray player! Yeah! How do you like them onions!!

Its a Sony and only has a digital coax or HDMI output, the LAN is for incoming internet access for some discs, some have built in apps like Netflix too

Sony_BDPS1700BCEK_42403_5925_3401000172.jpg.jpg
Lan/WiFi is to download new updates and 'check' Blueray disc.... Or for Samsung to brick a mass load of Bluray players.

Here are the most useful looking cables I have. I d rather not buy a new amp just yet. Thanks for all the help

Attachments

• IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 564
Careful, Daddy is speaking

''the LAN is there for internet access, many players have built in apps like Netflix, some discs have extra information via the internet''

Nobody cares about Samsung as this is not a Samsung, it is a Sony

Sony.

S o n y .

tintin40 said:
Here are the most useful looking cables I have. I d rather not buy a new amp just yet. Thanks for all the help[/qu

Righto!

silver leads, you can use these as a digital lead, connect single RED and RED plug from the Sony to the black D3 socket on the Cambridge amp

The headphone socket to two phono leads can go from the headphone socket of the PC to the analog inputs on the back of the amp.

got the Mac through the hifi now. Glad I kept those leads. Next the dvd . Wish I still had the amps remote control. Many thanks for advice. Couldn’t have done it with out you all.

Back