Internal gears

Twin bar project plans started two days ago when I mentioned it to @Imlach above
Today, my CCM guy contacted me asking if I was interested in this:
IMG_20220822_133613.png
CCM made, Sunshine badged, almost too nice for my operating table, dunno if I could Clunk it
Fortunately, I'm over 3000km away from the bike, so I have time to ruminate.

Twin bar project plans started two days ago when I mentioned it to @Imlach above
Today, my CCM guy contacted me asking if I was interested in this:
View attachment 654416
CCM made, Sunshine badged, almost too nice for my operating table, dunno if I could Clunk it
Fortunately, I'm over 3000km away from the bike, so I have time to ruminate.
Clunk clunk clunk!

3000km away. Where is it based?

I'm not sure. But I've been looking at the classifieds, found a $40 Marin
I'm tempted to just get it so I can ride it while I'm here. I have visions of filling my suitcase with pieces, just leave behind the dirty laundry

I'm visiting with the wife's family, so I'm spending a lot of time looking out of windows

I'm tempted to just get it so I can ride it while I'm here. I have visions of filling my suitcase with pieces, just leave behind the dirty laundry

I'm visiting with the wife's family, so I'm spending a lot of time looking out of windows
Makes sense, best to get something local just to get out there, seeing as it's temporary.

How's the view?

No Rocky Mountain for hire?

Back