Info on Saracen Killi team required, now also require repair advice

First get back to the seller if possible. If you checked it over first then handed over the cash then that's that. Should be able to Tig a sliver over the hole then weld on a 2" gusset from the BB back. Would protect against future chainsuck too.

Depends how much you want that wishbone. I would contact the seller as many others have recommended, if it’s not successful then sell it for the same price you paid for it on here to someone who is looking for one

If I remember rightly someone put an ad up for a frame. Was it @ExpertBlay ?

Depends how much you want that wishbone. I would contact the seller as many others have recommended, if it’s not successful then sell it for the same price you paid for it on here to someone who is looking for one

If I remember rightly someone put an ad up for a frame. Was it @ExpertBlay ?
Yep 17”/18”

Thanks for all the replies. I couldn't ect it myself but a fellow forum member did and discovered the hole once he had it home.

I really do want one of these frames, have resisted the urge until now, perhaps this is a sign that I shouldn't have taken on another project before selling a lot of my stash as I had planned.

The frame is 17.5 c2c.

When I have it in my possession I'll assess the repair options, but first up will be confirming the size, as it may be a little small for me anyway as not too long ago I got a frame that was larger than my usual size and found it a great fit, since then I've gone for the larger size on builds and they've all worked out. A lot depends on the top tube length.

If it's too small, then perhaps a project for someone as it would be a real shame to scrap it, assuming the rest is sound.

Back