Immaculate '95 Kona Kula

Thats gorgeous mate.
There was one very similar on ebay last november I think and I tried to snipe a bid but the laptop froze, oh well, so I ended up with a 94 Kilauea instead :D :D
I saw this for sale on here and was surprised it didn't sell sooner, but I think it's well worth the money, hope you enjoy it.

The original sale thread only showed 1 photo, i think the seller did not showcase this enough/under promoted it..but thats in your favour bud..good for you she is sweet and she is "yours" :cool:

Ernie ;)

I've got the bike home now and given it a quick polish. Wow!

Here are a few pics of it shining in the spring sunshine. Any 'marks' you can see on the frame are just bits of polish that I hadn't got off. There isn't a scratch on it :)

P1000207.jpg

P1000218.jpg

P1000214.jpg

P1000216.jpg

P1000217.jpg

P1000211.jpg

P1000212.jpg

P1000210.jpg

P1000213.jpg

P1000220.jpg

P1000219.jpg

P1000208.jpg

P1000221.jpg

Holy, thats nice :shock:

Great nick :cool:

Whats your plans with it- commuter, as you would like to change the tyres?

Sell that Yeti grips- doesnt suit the bike ;)

magas":3af345df said:
Holy, thats nice :shock:

Great nick :cool:

Whats your plans with it- commuter, as you would like to change the tyres?

Sell that Yeti grips- doesnt suit the bike ;)

I'll be using it for getting to/from work but also taking it off road so I'm going for some faster rolling tyres. New grips are already on their way ;)

Bud,
you must be chuffed with her..so clean..you say you got the original paperwork/registration card..."1 careful vicar owner" ;)

Ernie ;)

ernie":s6p21c3q said:
Bud,
you must be chuffed with her..so clean..you say you got the original paperwork/registration card..."1 careful vicar owner" ;)

Ernie ;)

Yep, got the manual for the bike, separate manual for the forks and the original price tag too!

Barneyballbags":2fiiehpc said:
ernie":2fiiehpc said:
Bud,

Ernie ;)

Yep, got the manual for the bike, separate manual for the forks and the original price tag too!

1 careful owner and full service history :LOL:

Back