I'm going to............

al":yg35baau said:
Do me a favour,make sure one of them is a lady trimble!!!

I don't want to be to blame for there extinction.

I only ride girls :LOL: :LOL:

Tell me.......so far today I have
Done the laundry
Washed up
Hoovered the flat
Baked some bread
Done the ironing

I WANNA GO OUT AND RIDE

could just go and get wet I suppose.

Harryburgundy":w27rkwd5 said:
Tell me.......so far today I have
Done the laundry
Washed up
Hoovered the flat
Baked some bread
Done the ironing

I WANNA GO OUT AND RIDE

could just go and get wet I suppose.

You have had a much more productive day than me- I got soaked cycling to work, told anther cyclist he is a C**T for not stopping at a red light. Sat at a desk in front of a MS vista crappy pc. Then got soaked on the way home.:roll:
Oh at 5lb 14oz trimble makes a better anchor :LOL:

the met office has downgraded the rest of the 'summer' to unsettled and backtracked from its 'barbacue summer' statement. They pointed out that they had said that there was a 65% chance of a decent summer. Thats not the point, every headline writer seized upon the 'barbacue' bit. No-one in their right mind would concentrate on the 35% bit.

all that money they pour into guessing what the weather is going to be like when all you have to do is look out the window. :cool:

a short story...
sweetie can you fill your car with stuff for the car boot today please....
its going to rain dear..
well lets see....

fill car up after 2 hours of sweat and cursing in the boiling sun....
drive 7 miles to car boot site....
join queue....
gaze upwards at huuuuuge black clouds.....
get onto the site where it proceeds to dump the red sea on me....(so thats where moses sent it......)
curse in moderation and drive all the frikkin way home again in blistering sunshine....

its dry as a bone at home wit barely a cloud in sight...

if i ever meet the mighty one im gunna send him home to mother in a cardboard box....youd better run ....run.. :twisted:

Back