I don't think it's just some crap... certainly different

Bakker. . . nothing but top drawer as far as motorcycles are concerned. Have no experiance for MTBS, but for motorbikes, bakker has to be the equivilant of a roverts or a custom FAT or something. . . spendy. ..

I like the brakes. But is this really different? Looks like any other DH bike to me - nasty :LOL:

It looks like a bike built by someone who went to night school to do a welding course. Certainly different.

I can't see because of those crapy small pictures on eBay.co.uk ...but the bikes for the B1 bikes by him are simply awesome. DH rigs do not really fit into my collections, but if I could get my hands on such B1 I would totally go for it. This because of all the machined parts everywhere, great welding, well thought out detailling and so on. I think many many K frames to build. Real masterpeices.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Btw I doubt whether the above Pro Team is a DH bike. More XC (or versatile) orientated.

Back