I accidentally bought a Pace RC200 F6...

Re: Re:

chicken":n2jtmoue said:
And if you need any help let me know. I've an F3 that comes out from time to time.
Nice. I think it might have been an F3 that got me lusting after a Pace. I spent the summer hols in Whistler, Canada. One of the chaps working at the LBS there (in Whistler Creek, place seemed to be half LBS, half diner) had a Pace -- square tubes, Magura brakes, etc. Borrowed it a few times and fell in love! I stopped being allowed to borrow it after I smashed up some early full sus bike I also borrowed (a Scott, maybe -- memory a bit vague) coming down the mountain at full chat before basically melting the rear shock! 14 stitches later and a massive credit card bill and I was mostly fine!

Re:

Nice. I've some HS22s to put on but haven't done it yet. I don't think Bedgebury is in Whistler's league so reckon you'll be okay!

chicken":7xb3tca5 said:
I'm just down the road from there. Literally five minutes. So would be well up for a meet.
Also meant to say that I'm basically 5 mins down the road too. A21 makes it a bit sketchy cycling to Bedgebury though!

As I've only relatively recently moved to the area (from Wandsworth, natch!), I'm mustard to meet fellow retroists.

Re:

I'll give it a go there if someone arranges something.the only alooominum I have is American though

Mike

WandsworthRouleur":yhmjeaqs said:
chicken":yhmjeaqs said:
I'm just down the road from there. Literally five minutes. So would be well up for a meet.
Also meant to say that I'm basically 5 mins down the road too. A21 makes it a bit sketchy cycling to Bedgebury though!

As I've only relatively recently moved to the area (from Wandsworth, natch!), I'm mustard to meet fellow retroists.

I'm Ticehurst and have a cracking country pub next door that serves beautifully after a ride...

chicken":1th86rfj said:
WandsworthRouleur":1th86rfj said:
chicken":1th86rfj said:

I'm Ticehurst and have a cracking country pub next door that serves beautifully after a ride...
The Bell? I've had a couple of cracking meals there.

chicken":2r646lyq said:
Nope. The Bull. Just outside of the village down a little lane the Bell is great though.
Yup, been there a few times. First went when we were house hunting in the area. I'd cycled all the way from SW London as I wanted to 'get a feel for the area'. Felt bloody knackered, so the only thing I wanted to get a feel for where the excellent range of beers they had.

Also a handy pub for a pitstop during a circuit of Bewl!

So, it's been a long Bank Holiday weekend of polishing and fettling.

First, these two things arrived in the post from Wadsy...
nMeSbzX.jpg

jlH7gh3.jpg

C6Fj7kw.jpg

Back