How can I get rid of the REALLY annoying Teisseire ad?

greencat":1g1ke1n0 said:
Yep, Adblocker for the win - although bear in mind that the site likely depends on the revenue from showing the ads/us clicking on some of them...
the thing is, 90% of the ads we get served up on sites like these are utter crap and no one is going to click on them.
They are more likely to stop people using the advertiser, and eventuality, the website.

Re:

Agreed, and to be fair my language is quite appalling when I accidentally roll over one of these or click on it by mistake - long term, it WOULD be enough to put me off a website if I hadn't been told about this adblocker thing.

Well tbh i was getting fed up with this site going slow when loading up members threads so now i can sit back and relax while reading and replying to posts which i'm really happy about ;) ..

greencat":1v06q3e7 said:
Yep, Adblocker for the win - although bear in mind that the site likely depends on the revenue from showing the ads/us clicking on some of them...

Isn't there a donate part of the site?

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":378que5l said:
Yeah, don't it ever speed up your lap top! :cool:

Yes it has made my lappy a fair bit quicker which isn't surprising now all that junk is no longer on :cool: .

Adruzzz":378que5l said:
Fantastic news all round then if it means members will enjoy the site more ;)

I can vouche for that for sure ;) ..

Re:

This shows how many requests from analystics, social networks, etc are on the main forum page. Stats care of Kaspersky Total Security.

Attachments

• blocked.PNG
    blocked.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 125

Latest posts

Back