Having the right tools

I cant help but adapt my tools :oops:

Hope bore cap tools with screw in ebony handle.

Attachments

• DSCF2913 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF2913 (Custom).JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 233
Re: Re:

widowmaker":35fskoxj said:
I have just bought a bike work stand - after 25 years making do without :facepalm: :oops:

I was in the shed the other day, with some bits of wood and some tools. There comes a time in every man's life, when he just has to make a stand.

(Imperfectly remembered, and I am sure that Stephen Fry did it better)

Sparrow":1khpoe0x said:
widowmaker":1khpoe0x said:
I have just bought a bike work stand - after 25 years making do without :facepalm: :oops:

I was in the shed the other day, with some bits of wood and some tools. There comes a time in every man's life, when he just has to make a stand.

:p

Sparrow":1healrnl said:
widowmaker":1healrnl said:

:LOL:

Had Prof quality stands for many years but the best one i still use is an innertube covered pole jammed into a staircase outside. Its the perfect height and i can work 360deg around the bike all the time.

Made a few custom tools for certain bstard jobs over the years. These are my favourites as i can remember carefully making them as a young chap and they still get used.

Re:

this is in my bike kit ...anybody know waht its for ?

Attachments

• IMG_7116.JPG
    IMG_7116.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_7117.JPG
    IMG_7117.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 131
Back