Has anyone else had enough of this week yet?

blown the engine on my astra coupe turbo now tryin to find a astra gsi turbo so i can swap bits over is a nightmare as none about

fml

update..just spent 3 hours in hospital being checked for possible stroke /heart issues....just got home to add the rest of today sucked for me.

gibbleking":15z40rsg said:
update..just spent 3 hours in hospital being checked for possible stroke /heart issues....just got home to add the rest of today sucked for me.

Sh*t! :shock: Hope you're OK. I think you just gave us all a better sense of perspective.

Best regards THM

up till now ive lost 70 percent of strength and movement in my left arm over 6 months and im waiting on the mri results for that(hence the recumbant and no upright riding anymore)...and now i have to go back and see if i have the same problem my mum and auntie had ,....thats brain hemorrage land so ive got to get this sorted soon...

oh and one more thing....why the hell are canulars so frikkin big..mine looked like the alaska oil pipe line systems....

gibbleking":3srlogco said:
oh and one more thing....why the hell are canulars so frikkin big..mine looked like the alaska oil pipe line systems....

Think they have different sizes for - I'm guessing - different sites / size of vein. The two ports are so they can flush it, when using multiple times and for different things.

Neil":nbqn0z7o said:
gibbleking":nbqn0z7o said:

Think they have different sizes for - I'm guessing - different sites / size of vein. The two ports are so they can flush it, when using multiple times and for different things.

Once when having a blood transfusion, they couldn't get the cannula in my arm so went for my foot instead, now that's painful :(

Hope your results are good news.

Alison

Back