GT All Terra.

And a few more including a couple of slightly newer but equally rare ones, XCR in hot lime, Zaskar LE in team colours, Zaskar re issue, Carbon Team Marathon and Hans Rey finally getting his hands on my Zaskar I got in 93!

You mean he signed it for you yeah?, he didn't punch you in the noggin and rode off with it.

Wow, that’s a great collection of bikes and some lovely builds.

I’ve owned quite a few of those but not all at the same time!

If ever there was a more appropriate username! What a stunning collection - not really sure where to start. Wow.

If ever there was a more appropriate username! What a stunning collection - not really sure where to start. Wow.
Thank you. Yes I think I picked the right name! There are some more not sure if I have pics of all of them. I originally wanted to collect all of the 92 year bikes as I think they have stunning colour schemes but it got a bit out of hand! I realised I already had my 93 zaskar so then started picking up Zaskars too!

Wowsers trousers, what a collection!!! 😍 I do love an early Zaskar and Xizang. Great to see that one of yours Zaskar's has been blessed by none other than Hans Rey! 😎

Latest posts

Back