GT All Terra.

Wowsers trousers, what a collection!!! 😍 I do love an early Zaskar and Xizang. Great to see that one of yours Zaskar's has been blessed by none other than Hans Rey! 😎
Yes the 91 Xizang is one of my favourites, no one really knew much about them in the early days as there were very expensive and often over looked as people wanted the cheaper and more popular zaskar. Both the 91 zaskar and Xizang run the rare flip flop stems and front loading 3d and 2x4 forks. 👌

Have seen gtaddicts collection in the flesh and wow 😮 it's awesome, he has been kind enough to sort me with some awesome parts/frames too 👍

An amazing collection! I only have six GT's :LOL: Hard to pick a favourite from yours, but I think it is Julie Furtado's RTS.

Wow, just wow. I also had the idea to collect all the 92 bikes, for the same reasons, but ended up with a bit of a mix, it's hard to say no when they pop up at the right price. I'm up to only 7 GT's so far :LOL:
So hard to pick a favourite of yours, but I'm drawn to the Tequila Sunrise Ricochet 😍

Latest posts

Back