Giant Box One & Box Two, discuss..........

Finally got mine stickered with some £5 stickers off ebay..........I think they do the trick......

GiantBoxTwo009.jpg

GiantBoxTwo005.jpg

GiantBoxTwo006.jpg

Nylon Bush Dimensions - Giant Parts now unavailable :-(

Having taken measurements from my knackered nylon suspension bush,
they are probably not spot on.
The id (internal diameter) is probably about right, give or take a thou.
I added 1mm to the ft (Flange Thickness). Reckon the ft and id are the two surfaces that wear. Can anyone check these out on a non knackered bush sleeve kit?

Attachments

• Giant-Two-Suspension-Bush-Dimension-Sheet-.JPG
    Giant-Two-Suspension-Bush-Dimension-Sheet-.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,623
Profess a love for URT bikes, especially Treks and loads of comments often quite negative start coming at you. :?

Giant Box One and its all, positive !

You lot are weird :LOL:

Re:

Reviving an old thread here

Have a Box 2 that I purchased in 1998 and has basically been sitting in the shed since then

Aside from a little surface corrosion on some of the Allen bolts the bike is in remarkable condition and is fully functional

Every thing on it is totally original (some items should probably be replaced like brake pads etc)

My question is whether it is worth anything as I would like it to go to a good home and not just let it go to hell

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Re:

1997BlackC5":2mmgziun said:
Its already been upgraded to trigger shift from grip shift, I was thinking of powder coat & some coloured cables/grips etc, maybe STX on the shifter front.

You call trigger shift to gripshift an upgrade? :LOL:

Re: Re:

ovlov440":37m0iih6 said:
1997BlackC5":37m0iih6 said:
Its already been upgraded to trigger shift from grip shift, I was thinking of powder coat & some coloured cables/grips etc, maybe STX on the shifter front.

You call trigger shift to gripshift an upgrade? :LOL:

I think he is saying he went from grip to trigger ;)

Latest posts

Back