Galerie - SUNNPROTEAM

Some nice bikes on here, I'm looking for a second sunn (frame or complete) at the moment (I already have an urge, circa 98, and all the original parts pretty much). If anyone has anything I'd like to build one up with the original parts again- send me a PM... :)

my last one :

100_0210.jpg

Sunn Xchox Alu in the USA!

:shock: Yes, I am a '98 Sunn Xchox Alu owner in the United States! Does anyone know where i can get the Obsys 55 fork serviced? The Schraeder Valve Needle seals are leaky and need replacement. I am also interested in a Schreader top cap so i can use a schraeder head instead of that stupid ball needle to repressurize the fork. I'm in desperate need of help! I still use the bike in XC runs. Fast frame and very responsive. Any help would be appreciated!

PM XXejen , he will find you the parts . might take him a while to respond though .

Xxejen - good to see you back on Retrobike - I always enjoy your Sunn pics!

Can you help with your Proteam forum? When I click the link, it just gives me loads of adverts - even if i turn off the pop up blocker. Is the site active? It would be good to read and access the classifieds.

Here's a link to my flickr page with Sunn catalog pictures and some of my own - feel free to steal anything useful. :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43121659@N06/page6/

news ...

more perfect , exactly as team:

Sunn Exact Team Titan by Morati 1998 from Christophe Mazeres:

Sunn Exact Team 1997 wtih very rare nike sponsor:

Sunn Pré6 Maxe Disk (tange Ultimate) 1996:

Latest posts

Back