Sunn Revolt or Exact? Frameset or bike...

Re:

At least!

I messaged him to ask more about condition and dents and the response was to zoom in on pics!

Not at that price! Id want a half decent report and rapport with the seller.

It needs a repaint and new decals For sure so unless he drops it by around 85% then it ain’t worth that at all....

Cheers

Re:

I had an Exact Flex in 1998, yes Genius steel tubing, then a Exact Ti in 2000 (which I still have). The Ti frames were made by Morati, which makes them kind of special along with the Ti M-bars (Sunn had them too), forks, seat post, cranks, stem & bar ends. all very collectable if you can find them.

I have the forks, stem, seat post, bars in my Exact. Recently on eBay a couple of Exacts sold for reasonable prices. You just got to keep looking all the time.

You may have luck scanning the French Gumtree - Leboncoin.fr.

There are plenty of Sunns dotted about the whole of France at reasonable prices and exceptionally
you may find an active seller who would be willing to post overseas. I say active seller because in
my experience the majority of the sellers expect the buyer to make all the effort - it's like pulling teeth
sometimes to make and close a deal.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks mate. Tried what you said but he’s unwilling to split or post full bike. Cheers.... still looking....

Re:

Hi
Are you interested by a Sunn Total Flex 998 (Chrome mat). Frame Xcircuit. In very good condition, like new ?
Regards

Re:

Hi max....

Thanks but I’m holding out ideally for an Exact. Will consider a Revolt if in great condition.

Thanks anyway.
Andy

Back