Funkin' for Jamaica - the small ads

Funk

Hi all,
I have one, I used to race for them in 1990. It was a semi-sponsorship set up where Adrian Meadows, the sole importer, lent me a grey one with XC Pro to race and ride as and when. I also used a pink one which was one of the demo ones and bought a green one at trade for myself. I had the first Rock Shox on it with Campag Centaur 24 speed groupset in silver complemented with white Porcs, it looked the nuts. I am still trying to find those old photos of it!
Cheers for reading, Ash.

Can you send me the scan of the 90 ad as well please. Interesting to see the subtle changes on the font. Bizarrely I don't recall that early ad...which considering how many hours I poured over MBA makes me think my memory is on its way out.

I have one that came through Retrobike site. It is still in the planning stages........biggest problem of course is what fork to put on it. It has to be big enough to visually fight back those massive tubes.

neilll - Mine is hanging on the wall. Si hand me down. :oops:

One comes up on the bay every now and then.

I called and bought my first when I got my copy of MBA and the Funk was on the cover. :LOL:

I'd like hi-rez too!

Hmmm. Me thinks Mr K the e-stay maistro has been hankering (hankerin?) for a Funkin!

neilll":wff3nx8c said:
You
Me
Felix
Andy.l
Jeff (Sidekick416)
Skide (Ti Funk :cool: )

There's more but my brain isn't too good this afternoon :oops:

hey Neill...

mine's gonna go soon.. i think.. gotto let some of these go.. overcrowding
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back