Frame colour to go with green forks?

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I started out on a new build, buying a planet x jack flash 29er in zesty lime. After a wanted ad was answered, I have some DVO diamond forks in green.

I've not had a lot of time to progress the build, but have fitted a king headset and mated frame and forks. Having done this, I'm thinking that the shades of green don't match and it could be too green?

Things may change as more parts are fitted (black mostly, with tanwall tyres), but thought I'd ask for opinions on here about what colour you'd go for frame wise to match the DVO forks, as while I started with the frame, to bring a bit of colour into my world, having decided on the zesty lime with black forks, I've ended up with a Great set of forks I a lovely colour that may not suit the frame I started with.

While not ideal, I could buy another frame in black, orange or red which may provide a better overall aesthetic. Or am I over thinking, and should I just build it as is, ride and decide later if I'm not happy with the final look?

Yeah, build it, ride it and see where that takes you. The Jack Flash is a pretty basic frame isn't it so you might quickly want an upgrade?

Back