Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't know but looks shit

• don't know but looks cool

• don't care

• Total voters
I had a whole bunch of Flexstems back in the day, they always seemed to bend where the elastomer fits in :(

I loved them for a while, but ditched mine for a set of Mag 21s as soon as I could afford them! I love the Syncros stem but I think the flexstem suits the clockwork better somehow. I love them, but always the gunmetal, never the fluro yellow...

alas you are right ziggy, but then I will need to change my handlebars (they are black)and then the chainset then the tyres etc...

when does this stuff end help me.........

I've got one and it was very scary. Every time I stood up or braked the handlebars went down. It did have a soft elastomer though.

Now it is locked out with a solid bush! Rides like a normal bike now, and there does not seem to be any movement in the pivots etc.

Will one day try with a harder elastomer. Any one got a red one they want to swap for a solid black one?

A USE sus pin in black would look good! but who on earth has one for sale?

Silly me,i do!

Al. ;)

I Have a green one but I think that is the soft elastomer, I will be saving that for the black run at Innerleithen :LOL: :LOL:

20 pounds cos i like ya, 25mm dead but i think i have a shim in either 27.0 or 27.2 and no pics,sorry

Al.

Latest posts

Back