Fillet brazed 531 goodness by T J Quick

xxnick1975":1sb4lm8q said:
Have you decided on a build yet?

Not entirely. I think I'll use the chrome Prestige T-Bone I stuck on it earlier in the thread and I have a matching Chrome Prestige bar too. I want a Camapag seatpost, or something equally nice, and have a Rolls Titanio saddle earmarked for it. Other than that I won't be throwing a load of money at it so will keep it simple. Probably some XT or maybe DX running gear.

Re:

Until there's a stem in there, is that headtube and headset a bit errr... How can i put this, erm ... Phallic?

Re:

Hi Adrian

just stepped over your thread. This is a very sweet frameset you got there.
i can´t tell you anything about it, didn´t even know it existed.

the geometry seems very comfortable isn´t it?
i´m staying tuned on this one.
if you need more space for the fillet brazed section in your shed, let me know i´ll take kare of your konaerlin. :mrgreen:
all the best
cheers kay

Re: Re:

MatBH5":3n6u6doc said:
Until there's a stem in there, is that headtube and headset a bit errr... How can i put this, erm ... Phallic?

:LOL:

wtb_rider":3n6u6doc said:
Hi Adrian

just stepped over your thread. This is a very sweet frameset you got there.
i can´t tell you anything about it, didn´t even know it existed.

the geometry seems very comfortable isn´t it?
i´m staying tuned on this one.
if you need more space for the fillet brazed section in your shed, let me know i´ll take kare of your konaerlin. :mrgreen:
all the best
cheers kay

Thanks Kay I love this one now :) You have a competitor for the Konaerlin :LOL:

Wow, only discovered this thread. Cracking frame you've got yourself there Adrian. Looking forward to the finished result :D .

Re:

Coming along slowly. I've had this nos Rolls Titanio on the shelf for a couple of years and thanks to xxnick1975 I now have something to attach it to the frame with :D

Re: Re:

tedhodson":ofplr5rt said:
That's going to be a special bike, just beautiful..

Thanks Ted :) The fillet brazing, especially around the seat tube cluster, really is lovely

xxnick1975":2ebjnuw7 said:
Nice seatpost!

Suits it well I think mate :)

Back