February 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an amazing selection of nominations this month! :shock:

For me it would have to be the Attitude, Kleins always look as though they are flat out even at a standstill - a real thoroughbred... :)

For sheer class though it would have to be tam_shadows clunker as without bikes like that there would be no retrobike site in the first place - and the drifting shot has to be simply THE best pic anywhere on the web, of all time, it really is picture-prefect... :cool:

BITD, in fact BEFORE then, that shot would be a poster on every teenage boys bedroom wall - up there with the tennis girls bum, Joe Cool and a JPS Puch Grand Prix promo ad with a scantily clad bird on board (couldn't afford it so yes, I had a Fizzie instead...) - they were simpler times... :oops:

elPedro666":1xy1doy4 said:
I don't even know where to start :shock: :shock: :shock:

How blessed we are! :LOL:
Indeed!

There is an excellent collection of bikes in every BOTM competition

I feel that there are 2 classes of bike entered, those very tasty high end bikes which will always have a good chance of winning and the best of the rest.

I have a feeling that my entry is in the second of those classes and doesn't have a very good chance of winning a BOTM comp, but it's all about taking part & showing your best for the BOTM & letting others enjoy your bikes too.

Andy B":3tvnu0ug said:
elPedro666":3tvnu0ug said:

Indeed!

I feel that there are 2 classes of bike entered, those very tasty high end bikes which will always have a good chance of winning and the best of the rest.

I have a feeling that my entry is in the second of those classes and doesn't have a very good chance of winning a BOTM comp, but it's all about taking part & showing your best for the BOTM & letting others enjoy your bikes too.

Definitely feeling love from the forum for the less blingy, more 'homely' bike though, a bit of personal history and familiarity goes a long way :)

elPedro666":1ern1vz8 said:
Andy B":1ern1vz8 said:
elPedro666":1ern1vz8 said:

Indeed!

Definitely feeling love from the forum for the less blingy, more 'homely' bike though, a bit of personal history and familiarity goes a long way :)

Absolutely, and a lot of the top end bikes appear quite often so lose some appeal to me. Saying that, a lot of top bikes at all spectrums of the range in this months. Should be exciting to see what comes out top.

its going to be a hard month, glad i didn't enter. I'm going to have trouble deciding between the 10th Anniversary Fat, the Mantis, and the Merlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back