Fat Chance Yo Eddy

kaiser":76s4cx3p said:
i believe in fixies":76s4cx3p said:
Double, no, no gazillion dare you to replace the drop outs with track ends and grind all the gear cable gubbins off, it'll look amazing, so clean, no unused cable guides, no tensioner... Go on, you know you want to.

:eek: THEY would find out :LOL:

So you're tempted then?

I'll put the large arse kicking boots on and tell them how it really is while you pedal off into the sunset. Ach [/Scottish accent] go on.

i believe in fixies":7pnaec1s said:
kaiser":7pnaec1s said:
i believe in fixies":7pnaec1s said:
Double, no, no gazillion dare you to replace the drop outs with track ends and grind all the gear cable gubbins off, it'll look amazing, so clean, no unused cable guides, no tensioner... Go on, you know you want to.

:eek: THEY would find out :LOL:

So you're tempted then?

I'll put the large arse kicking boots on and tell them how it really is while you pedal off into the sunset. Ach [/Scottish accent] go on.

Ha ha nah I'd regret it, I keep telling myself bikes are keepers but at some point they will all move on.

Yup, the Yess tensioner would be perfect.

kaiser":rr7g9yfb said:
Octsoc":rr7g9yfb said:
I read the Yo can run 34:16 magic gear, you can try that if that's your gear.

kaiser":rr7g9yfb said:
Initial thoughts are singlespeed and either judy sl's or colour matched ones.

wee bit tall but good to know :cool: I still have the Yesss tensioner doing nothing so it may be going on this :)

whoa...almost missed this thread...congrats on scoring a Yo :cool:

kaiser":136n0z6t said:
The Ken":136n0z6t said:
Can't wait to see you work your magic on this kaiser, what forks are you going for?

Hunting for a pair of judys, need a 1" crown though. :twisted: have too many rigids as it is.

I might be your man again...I have a few 1" judys lying around, as well as other 1" forks. Just sold the one I bought from Matt (kingroon), it would've been perfect- a mag SL Ti.

I also have a few 29.4 seatposts and a couple FDs for the Yo....why go singlespeed on the Yo when you have a ss wicked ;)

give that baby some gears and watch it fly :twisted:

GoldenEraMTB":2943o030 said:

kaiser":2943o030 said:
The Ken":2943o030 said:
Can't wait to see you work your magic on this kaiser, what forks are you going for?

Hunting for a pair of judys, need a 1" crown though. :twisted: have too many rigids as it is.

I might be your man again...I have a few 1" judys lying around, as well as other 1" forks. Just sold the one I bought from Matt (kingroon), it would've been perfect- a mag SL Ti.

I also have a few 29.4 seatposts and a couple FDs for the Yo....why go singlespeed on the Yo when you have a ss wicked ;)

Rob I'll be in touch :D , 1" Judys are top of the listat the moment. I'm woing someone at the moment to colour match them for me :LOL:

If I singlespeed this one the next one can have gears ;)

GoldenEraMTB":2tkym73j said:

kaiser":2tkym73j said:
The Ken":2tkym73j said:

Rob I'll be in touch :D , 1" Judys are top of the list at the moment. I'm woing someone at the moment to colour match them for me :LOL:

If I singlespeed this one the next one can have gears ;)

jimihendrix":1k9zpvc7 said:
kaiser":1k9zpvc7 said:
Ha ha nah I'd regret it, I keep telling myself bikes are keepers but at some point they will all move on.

Oh really, that's just my size too :D

Probably too fast for you. :LOL:

GoldenEraMTB":1exkf2kn said:

Dude! Don't have a mint black Moby kicking about do yer?

Si

Colour matched Judy's on a S/M Yo?

Nah, it'll not look right.

3855496234_3b2b91182f_b.jpg

:cool:

Back