Fat Chance Yo Eddy

That post look's like it's pretty far in, cant understand people who buy nice posts and drop them into the frame without a hint of grease :roll:

What size is that frame ?, look's smaller that what you usually ride :?

Lovely!

I was quite tempted by this one, it wasn't too far from me.

Quick, start building it into something, I wanna see it rolling, hurry!

:D

jimihendrix":1brqpx9c said:
That post look's like it's pretty far in, cant understand people who buy nice posts and drop them into the frame without a hint of grease :roll:

What size is that frame ?, look's smaller that what you usually ride :?

No me neither :(

Frame size is Fat S/M which (for your benefit :) ) is a 16" seat tube but it does have a 540mm top tube which is in my range. I've still got to bounce the figures about a bit, but a quick chat with the good Dr suggests this is the ideal size. His being the slightly larger M size.

I read the Yo can run 34:16 magic gear, you can try that if that's your gear.

kaiser":3ma2y87j said:
Initial thoughts are singlespeed and either judy sl's or colour matched ones.

Octsoc":1wn0l9b9 said:
I read the Yo can run 34:16 magic gear, you can try that if that's your gear.

kaiser":1wn0l9b9 said:
Initial thoughts are singlespeed and either judy sl's or colour matched ones.

wee bit tall but good to know :cool: I still have the Yesss tensioner doing nothing so it may be going on this :)

i believe in fixies":20ddincs said:
Lovely!

I was quite tempted by this one, it wasn't too far from me.

Quick, start building it into something, I wanna see it rolling, hurry!

:D

Cheers Tad, it'll be a slow burner as I need to clear my feet a bit with some other stuff, ready for next year :)

The Ken":6d1o98ok said:
Can't wait to see you work your magic on this kaiser, what forks are you going for?

Hunting for a pair of judys, need a 1" crown though. :twisted: have too many rigids as it is.

Double, no, no gazillion dare you to replace the drop outs with track ends and grind all the gear cable gubbins off, it'll look amazing, so clean, no unused cable guides, no tensioner... Go on, you know you want to.

i believe in fixies":204vbbo1 said:
Double, no, no gazillion dare you to replace the drop outs with track ends and grind all the gear cable gubbins off, it'll look amazing, so clean, no unused cable guides, no tensioner... Go on, you know you want to.

:eek: THEY would find out :LOL:

Back