F1 2013

And anyway, Alonso is so good at overtaking Massa. Every time he gets within 10s, next thing you know he's suddenly past.

Friend of mine text'd me this morning wanting to know why TSN wasn't rebroadcasting quali this morning.

A781AB2B-1385-4BDB-B86D-7BDAD8EE9D89-9057-000007489447193C_zpsdc710ec0.jpg

Oh, and Jackie is short for Jaqueline.

paid bazillions of dollars, squillions in the cars...can't drive in a bit of rain...meh...

race used to start at 2pm local time, but now starts at 5pm local. since last year or the year before to make all the UK people happy(er)

T'boo Ted":24mf90xv said:
paid bazillions of dollars, squillions in the cars...can't drive in a bit of rain...meh...

race used to start at 2pm local time, but now starts at 5pm local. since last year or the year before to make all the UK people happy(er)
The empire isn't dead yet - and Bernie (and whenever I see him, I can't help but think of Weekend at Bernies - I'm going straight to hell...) does have a rather uncanny resemblance to the Emperor, I think I claim my £5.

T'boo Ted":9v3eabhq said:

There is irony there somewhere, given we have to watch highlights later in the day in the UK or listen to it on the radio.

Back