Expensive grips, without packaging, what should i do ?

Lysander":786ny34m said:
Find Him

Kill Him

Leave 9 euros on his corpse as a lesson to the rest.................only way to be sure.

Do it, and use the packaging to kill him, protect the rest of us from this ruthless barsteward.

John":25u2pqo6 said:
Actually think you should name and shame :twisted:

his name is ................ fatcity06
he is a power seller and a wa***r !!!
cheers guys ,
my last post on this topic, i promise !!! ;)

Packageless grips

Maybe we should all just bombard his items with questions: ' Do these come with the packaging? '
If enough of us do it, he may think its better just to send a packet for the grips :)
Worth it just to annoy him, keep him as a favourite seller and when you come in from work or the pub at night ask him, each and every time.

Jamie

okay maybe just one more post !!!!

jamie that is a really good idea !!!! :LOL:

please do it ;)
please, please, please, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
QUALITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the cheeky b==tard is selling these grips again with the same photos !!!!

i reakon who ever said he had loads of these grips with only one set of packaging was right ........

i wonder if he will actually post the packaging with these ones ?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0288765704

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I sent him an abusive email on this subject,stating that they must be forgeries and his selling practice belongs in scumbag land
I wont answer or even look at his replies,just delete them and send some more :D

lets mail him

OK
lets get everyone with an ebay account to mail him and ask if the packaging comes with this set as it didnt with the last ones.
I will fire one off now............

If nothing else it will anoy the hell out of him having to open all the messeges :twisted:

Jamie

I wouldn't buy of him for spamming useless info in to the title, I would automatically pass straight by .

But ODI Attack can be picked up from Billys for £7.50 (in black).

Back