Expensive grips, without packaging, what should i do ?

payapl dispute worked for me, but this was with a semi reg trader, so any hold on account would hit him hard.

bit irrelevant here as didn't pay with PP anyhow!

as an aside, is there any action you can take after 90 days. i wasnt aware of the limit on ebay and pp so being trusting kept waiting for a responsr on an item i never received?

and sorry for the hijack.

eBay tell you to go away if you have waited over 90 days. Not sure about PayPal.
You can start your own legal action though. I think there is a website, moneyclaim.gov.uk.

John":7obgyo69 said:
£30 would buy you 3/5 of a retrobike windcheater jersey. I know which will help keep you warm on the trails this winter :LOL:

well in thats case i will have a windcheater without the sleeves please john !! ;) :LOL:
i didnt realise it was an option :LOL:

anyway to finish this thread, the guy says i have to pay an extra 9 euros if i want the original packaging, so i have informed e-bay and left him negative feedback.

anyone want to buy some grips ?

Find Him

Kill Him

Leave 9 euros on his corpse as a lesson to the rest.................only way to be sure.

magicmistertea":el8tw5ls said:
John":el8tw5ls said:
£30 would buy you 3/5 of a retrobike windcheater jersey. I know which will help keep you warm on the trails this winter :LOL:

well in thats case i will have a windcheater without the sleeves please john !! ;) :LOL:
i didnt realise it was an option :LOL:

anyway to finish this thread, the guy says i have to pay an extra 9 euros if i want the original packaging, so i have informed e-bay and left him negative feedback.

anyone want to buy some grips ?

To be fair trying to charge 9 euros for the packaging is lame.

Unfortunately I can't sell you one minus the sleeves. I can sell you the top 3/5 though, guess it would end a bit above the naval.

John":17q6sp1x said:
Unfortunately I can't sell you one minus the sleeves. I can sell you the top 3/5 though, guess it would end a bit above the naval.

Can you make it knot at the front?

What a very low action by the seller. He should do utmost to make you happy after what you paid and went through. Instead he acts fraudulent. Item not as specced ...and than asks additional money to get item as specced :roll:

Very Negative feedback is absolutely justified.

Nah,shops regularly charge extra for the packaging :LOL: Seriously though as paypal wasn't used,negative feedback and a report to e-bay is the best course of action,put it down to experiance,at least it was only £30.

Back