Ephgrave

Re:

Hi Kristian, it dates from around 1957/8 at a guess, probably a Road/Path model as there are mudguard holes in the dropouts. I have a 1959 one on the road which is very similar, I'll put up a picture tomorrow tonight ( running late ). Thanks Terry

Re:

Hi Kristian, this is my 1959 road path, with original paint, and assorted period parts. Hope it helps. Terry

Attachments

• ephgrave 1959.jpg
    ephgrave 1959.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 358
Re:

That's lovely Terry. Certainly given me a few ideas on which way to go with it.

As your's is a similar colour, its help make my mind up on the colour of the transfers. I take it the original ones on yours are Gold with Black outline?

Also, have you a close up of the seat tube reynolds transfer?

I have most of the parts, its only really a pair of wheels that I need to source.

I'll post some more photo's as it is partly build, to show progress.

Kristian

Re:

Regardless of OldTel's Ephgrave (which looks good) I'd like to ask him how he managed to get a Brooks that far back on the seatpin? :)

Re:

Hi, two questions answered in one photo, if only forums were this easy all the times :D Thanks Terry

Attachments

• ephgrave 1959b.jpg
    ephgrave 1959b.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 342
Re:

:) All I can say, Terry, is that your Brooks Pro must have a degree more accommodation along it's rails than mine does..

Re:

Cheers Terry. That helps identify what would be the correct Reynolds transfer.

I'll add some more photo's of the Ephgrave, as I have added a Brooks Pro myself along with crank set and the whole cockpit too.

Back